I guess I am the first guest blogger here on this site. I Just wanted to say thanks for being my dad. We have had ups and boy have had our downs, but the last few years have been Priceless!!! Dad I love you, all of you including your 1 million T-shirts. As I sit here and think of you Dad I remember:
- Standing up in the middle of the sit in the blue Ford Courier while getting some errands done with you.
- Going to air shows at Travis and seeing the C-141 and C-5 airplanes.
- Riding roller coaster rides at the several amusement parks.
- Always hearing you say “Work smarter not harder”, I guess that is why I am a computer geek.
- Hearing you say “The decisions you make now will come come back haunt you, so choose wisely.”
- Skiing in down a big long trail on the last run of the day.
- Eating at Burger King with when you came to Fresno to visit.
- I can’t forget getting a NASCAR T-shirt every time you came into Fresno
Oh and the reason why this site is here, going to see races, be it the Outlaws at hanford , NASCAR in Atlanta or California or the drags in Denver. Thanks for all the memories you have created and I look forward to all the memories we will create together in the future. HAPPY 58th BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!